Friday, February 3, 2012

Although it is officially still Winter, it is Spring in my mind! In order to get all of the Spring/Summer items done in time for Spring I need to start now. I have about 5 or 6 items I plan to make and it takes a very long time to plan, sketch, write out patterns,test patterns and make the officially items. So far planning and sketching is done for only two items, a knit vest with crocheted lace panels and a simple lace shrug.

Today I officially started writting out the pattern and begning to make the actual Vest with crocheted panels. At the moment I have cast on for the back and have finished the ribbing. I have only worked a few rows after the ribbing but so far it is working out. I am very excited to work the crocheted panels. I think it will look really nice when it is all finished. So far I am about two hours into the project and I am hoping to finish the back by the end of this week. (I never meet my deadline though)


I am starting to think of new items for the Fall/Winter season. I also plan on doing a few items for Men. If you have any ideas on items or if you really want me to make something special for you let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment