Tuesday, February 28, 2012

ProcrastiKNITTING

Well this week has not turned out the way I wanted it to and it is mainly my fault. I had two tests in my honors bio class and instead of studying I knit. I think it is easy to figure out that I pretty much did really bad on both tests...I also had a photography film project to shoot and Instead of doing that I knit. I had to snap quick pictures on my way to work. I also had a health test and I didnt do too well on that either.

So you would think that right now I would be sitting and studying for my lab practicle next week or maybe work on my english homework but instead I am sitting at the computer reading blogs and well...knitting. Which brings me to the things that I am obsessed with this week.

  1. Knitting projects to use up my scrap yarn! I have so much scrap yarn and I promised myself I would not buy anymore yarn until I used up the yarn I have now. (I am running out of yarn room) Right now I am making a scarf for a special someone and knitting hats for two lovely children I know.
  2. Pandora! I just love Pandora! I have a work playlist and a special playlist for epic knitting time!
  3. Organizing! I just love organizing my yarn shelf, book shelf, closet...well anything really. Since I am busy with school and work I rarely have days to clean up. The free days I do have however I cherish my organizing and getting everything cleaned up for the next hectic week!
  4. Knitting Blogs! It is a known fact that I am obsessed with knitting blogs, however I have had two specific ones that I have been loving this week! Check them out if you ever get a chance! Untangling Knots is a great blog, I just love her designs. One Sheepish Girl is also a great blog with great photography and super fun blog posts!
Here is the hat I am currently working on instead of studying. I got the pattern from Ravelry. I will try to find the link again and post it. It is a super quick knit so far and the pattern is super easy to remember so I can knit it up while I am waiting for class to start.

No comments:

Post a Comment