Monday, January 16, 2012

Okay so a few fun little deals are running around the shop right now
  • Until January 25th if you buy a Cabled Slouch hat($20) you get a FREE Cabled Headband in a matching color!
  • Scrap Hats are now available for only $10 in whatever color combination you want!!
  • At the end of the year the my best customer will receive a FREE Scrap Hat in the color combination of their choosing!!!



Sounds fancy right?


Last night was a big knitting night for me. I started working on a project for myself which I haven't done in a while. I have always wanted to try out a Triangle Shawl and I finally found a pattern I really liked so I cast on yesterday and I am about halfway done, however I am hoping I don't run out of yarn

I also cast on for a customers Cabled Slouch Hat in dark red. I finished the ribbing in about an hour and a half while I watched a Criminal Minds marathon.

2 comments:

  1. So glad to hear you started a shawl! You must keep me updated on its progress. Was it tricky to start? Starting with only one or two stitches is so foreign to me, the patterns always leave me scratching my head!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am using someone else's pattern for the shawl and they started off with two stitches so it wasnt as tricky as I thought it would be. Its truing out really nice so far. I have about 8 projects im working on so I havent picked it up in a while but im about halfway done!

    ReplyDelete